Certified Mopar Brake Pad Replacement in Los Angeles, CA
Aside from starting and accelerating, the next most important thing your can do is stop. Keeping up with the service and maintenance of your brakes help ensure your car is as safe as possible to drive. Our certified technicians at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Ram and Jeep are specially trained in your make and model to get the job done right and quickly, so you’ll be back on the road in no time.
Signs your brakes need to be replaced:
- Longer stopping distances
- Pedal feels soft or spongy underfoot
- Brake light or ABS light comes on while braking
- Low brake fluid, which could be a sign there is a leak somewhere, or that your brake pads have worn down
- Vehicle pulls to one side or the other while braking, and is hard to control
- Pulsation or shudder through the brake pedal while braking
- Tendency for one or more wheels to lock up and skid while braking
- Excessive brake pedal travel, with the pedal going almost to the floor before brakes engage
- Pulsation or shudder through the steering wheel while braking
- Squealing, groaning, or metallic grinding noise while braking
How often do brakes need replaced?
Brakes generally need to be replaced at around 50,000 miles. This may vary by driver, driving habits and conditions. If you notice any of these signs above, please bring your car in to see our professionals as soon as possible.
Regular brake maintenance can save tons of money down the road. More than that, having your brakes (and everything, really) replaced or repaired with genuine OEM parts ensures that your vehicle is getting the best service possible. By using genuine parts and fluids, we are restoring your vehicle back to factory standards, which means you’ll spend less time in the shop, and more time out on the road.
Schedule Brake Service at Los Angeles Chrsyler Dodge Jeep Ram
We believe scheduling and getting your vehicle maintenance should always be easy and convenient. With online scheduling options and a wide range of weekday hours and Saturday hours, we are here to take the hassle out of car maintenance. The team at Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Ram and Jeep is happy to be the go-to service center for all service and maintenance needs for drivers in the Huntington Park and Lynwood, CA area.
Los Angeles Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Beverage & Coffee Bar
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxuriourus Waiting Lounge
- Vending Machines
- Certified Mopar Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Mopar Parts
- Complimentary Shuttle Van
- Monthly Service Specials
- Hot Tea